HOME ••• COMMISSION REQUEST ••• SHOP ••• FACEBOOK ••• PROJECT: DESIGN 366

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 24/366

Again I would like to thank one of my IG supporters for suggesting Shirley Eniang for the outfit inspiration. As soon as I saw this all white outfit I was like jumpsuit. I think that idea also came from the Penny Proud illustration I did. For this fashion illustration like I said I wanted to do a jumpsuit plus incorporate the gold belt. I added some gold spikes on the shoulders.  Got some open toed nude pumps on which reminds me I need to schedule a pedicure session asap.  I'm really loving her mauve clutch. The checkered pattern makes it look extra fancy huh. Below is also a version with a jacket hanging on her wrist but I'm just not diggin' it.

I''m really liking these fashion illustrations and might start incorporating celebrity looks...idk yet it's up in the air. 


(1/24/16)

With jacket...yes or no?

Day 23ALLDay 25

No comments:

Post a Comment