HOME ••• COMMISSION REQUEST ••• SHOP ••• FACEBOOK ••• PROJECT: DESIGN 366

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 07/366

This is something I've been meaning to illustrate for over a year now. Its based on an actual conversation I had with my friend and co-worker, Audrey. She literally said "I have a white girl question" while holding her Starbucks re-usable cup. It was hilarious and I was taken back. I told her one day I'd illustrate this interaction.

Well it's just BLACK GIRL MAGIC!!!

But fr fr my hair has a lot of shrinkage after I wash it. Audrey isn't the first person to ask me if I cut my hair. I mean one day I have this huge fluffy 'fro then the next I have a twa(teeny weeny afro). My shrinkage is crazy...like a good 4-6 inches. That's what happens when you have them corkscrew curls. 


(1/07/16)

Follow MEH!

Commission Request | Pateron | Facebook | Instagram

Day 6ALLDay 8

No comments:

Post a Comment