HOME ••• COMMISSION REQUEST ••• SHOP ••• FACEBOOK ••• PROJECT: DESIGN 366

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Taking A Break From Custom Work



Hello!  I create illustrations and logos. At this time I am no longer taking on NEW clients. I need some time to work on my re-developing my website and brand. I want my future/former clients to have better access to look over my portfolio. To do this I must finish setting up my website with a gallery and other key elements. I'm not sure how long this will take me (not long I hope) but as soon as I'm ready to take on new clients again I will announce it via Facebook first. For those clients that I am currently working with, don't worry I will of course finish my work with you. I am just not accepting any newer clients at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to read this...♥


-Tawana

No comments:

Post a Comment